Equipped with state-of-the-art optical fabrication and metrology equipment, Nanotech Photonics Inc. (NANOTECH) is one of the top customer optics suppliers from Mainland china.
Established in 2010 by returnees from North America who have long time working experiences in precision optical engineering, NANOTECH was originally involved in the business of representing QED Technologies Inc., a world leading optical fabrication and metrology equipment provider, in Greater China region. Later, with the procurement of QED's magnetorheological finishing (MRF) machine and Zygo interferometer, NANOTECH stepped into the arena of customer optics manufacturing. With several years' development, NANOTECH has made significant progresses in optical fabrication and has become a top customer optics manufacturer in Mainland China.
If you have any projects that require high-precision and/or super-polished optical components that can not be obtained from other manufacturers, please contact us.
The Industries We Serve:
The industries we serve include:
- Scientific research
- Defense a
The Optical Components we are capable to make fall into the following ranges:
- Surface shape includes
- plano, including wedge plates, optical windows, prisms, square/rectangular flats
- spherical (circular or sectional)
- aspheric (on-axis ONLY; off-axis aspheric child can be made by cutting from aspheric parent only)
- special optics: axicons, thin substrates, light-weighted optical parts, etc.
- Surface diameter: in the range from 1" to 10” (25 mm to 250 mm）in diameter or diagonally
- Radius of curvature
- ~ 25 to infinite for CX parts
- ~ 40 to infinite for CC parts
- Radius of curvature tolerance (relative): from +/- 0.1% to 0.01%
- Surface figure (irregularity):
- for plano or spherical: < 1/20 waves P-V, < 1/100 waves RMS
- for aspheric: < 1/5 waves P-V, < 1/20 waves RMS*
- Surface roughness:
- ~ 0.6 - 0.8 nm rms, with QED's conventional MR fluid
- ~ 0.2 - 0.3 nm rms, with QED's special super-polishing MR fluid
- Surface quality: 20-10 or 10-5
- Central Thickness control: +/- 0.01 mm or better
- Centration error: < 10 arc second
- Materials: we can work with most of the optical materials you can find in an optical shop such as#
- Optical glasses: Fused silica, other glasses from Schott, Ohara, Hoya, etc.
- Optical crystals: CaF2, sapphire, ZnSe, ZnS, etc.
- Optical ceramics: WC, SiC, etc.
- Our coating capabil: we have an in-house coating department which can provide different kinds of optical coating per customers' specifications.
* Usually limited by the accuracy of metrology
# Materials that we cannot work with are plastics and metals. It is found that MRF is not working well on these materials.
Our Quality Policy
We stand firm behind the parts we ship to customers. With in-house metrology facilities, NANOTECH is carrying out stringent in-process and final inspection and testings on all parts we fabricate, one hundred percent, so we have confidence that the parts shipped to customers will meet or surpass customer's specifications and expectations. Moreover, if you are not totally satisfied with our products, simply ship them back to us. We will rework or replace them without any charge to you.
It is a difficult task when it comes to the time when you need to choose an optical components supplier, especially in the case when the possible suppliers lay half globe away. Equipped with the most advanced fabrication and metrology equipment while geographically located in China, NANOTECH is in a unique position to provide you with customer optics with top quality at reasonable price and quick delivery. The setting up of our Hong Kong office is another symbol of commitment to service the global customer base.